Claim your DuoLocal.com listing in order to receive new business leads.
5 Reasons to Claim Your Listing Immediately
- Ensure that your business listing information is accurate and up to date so that locals can easily contact you about your products and services.
- See what your clients are saying about your business, the impression potential clients are getting about your business and have the ability to respond and improve your customer service / customer satisfaction. Potential clients are more likely to choose businesses which are engaged with existing customers and take visible steps to communicate and address issues when they occur.
- 90% of customers check reviews before making a purchase and a significant number of potential clients don’t want to take the risk of doing business with a company with no reviews or lackluster reviews.
- Ensure that inquiries intended for your business actually go to your business and not your competition. In order to ensure the highest levels of service for DuoLocal members (locals) and guests, attempts to contact a business utilizing a form of contact for which we don’t yet have reliable information, are directed to the DuoLocal Pros local service provider network where we attempt to match locals with an appropriate local service provider. If the information on your business’s listing page is inaccurate, attempts to contact your business may be redirected to one or more of your competitors through the DuoLocal Pros network.
- In addition to claiming your business listing, determine if joining DuoLocal Pros and having a chance to service clients interested in your competition (with inaccurate contact info) may be an advantage for your business.
How are we doing? Please help us better serve you by sharing your feedback.
DuoLocal.com is a leading resource for connecting local businesses and the communities they serve.
Our local business reviews, free job postings, local events, free online courses and more help businesses and communities build stronger trusted local relationships.